We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for our guests and our employees. When visiting the fairgrounds, you must follow all instructions posted below and at the fairgrounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the fairgrounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19
By entering the fairgrounds, you are confirming that you and your party are:
- not experiencing of any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle of body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- are not under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter the fairgrounds.
By entering the fairgrounds, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
Help keep each other healthy and safe.
Required for Entry
To promote health and safety, the following are required to enter the fairgrounds:
Face Masks & Coverings
Guests not properly wearing an approved mask will be asked to leave.
Face coverings must:
- Be made with at least two layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under chin
- Fit snug but comfortable against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops
- All guest to remain hands-free
The following are not permitted:
- Neck gaiters
- Open-chin triangle bandanas
- Face coverings with valves, mesh or holes of any kind
- Costume masks